||[20 Jul 2004|02:25pm]
today's just not the day for me. i found no lucky pennies. my teacheris sick of my ..."attutude"...he took my phone away during class because i was looking at the time during a 'movie'. people are annoyed by me for being me. and it makes me think about the people i'm annoyed by and why. some for no reason, some for too many. i don't like it. things like that hurt. i shouldn't care what people think, but the fact is...i do. no matter what people say we all care. lame people can go such a monkey nut because i hate them. i hate people. i used to love them. i use to be little miss 'social bug cheerypants!' i hate myself sometimes. but nancy and i are talking and i feel a little better. i love my best friend.
||[19 Jul 2004|02:15pm]
i went to nancy's homeland friday afternoon. we walked to the library and i saw this boy who goes to my school, but i never talk to him, so i didnt say hi or anything. than we walked to starbucks and than went off on a journey...off to yogurt mill it is...but first, we stopped off at joe's house... he's so cute and really nice too. we called shawn so he could meet us at yogurt mill, but he had to go to work at 4:00 so we decided to go with him... he works at the mall... ritz photo. i think that's what it's called. anyway he hung out with shawn and went into spencers and KB toys... and shawn and i had a hulahoop contest...and i won...than shawn had to go to work and later we visited him... he had no food or money so nancy and i spent our hard earned quarters on candy for him... and we gave it to him rapped in cold stone napkins and bubble rap... god we're rad. when we got picked up from the mall later, we went to angie's house... and met this bro named rob... i have to tell you... he was hot. lip ring and everything...it's sad... i'm a sucker for bro's... o god! what has become of me?! anyway... we got home and started to watch momento with elese... but then we all got tired... because it was late and we were ready for bed... so nance woke me up like the mom she is and we went to be in her room. elese slept on the air matress. but the movie was good... well... the parts i watched anyway. so the next day we woke up and i ate cheerios. we watched some tv and got ready to do whatever...you know... just in case. so i got in my cool shirt and and nance got in a hot purple shirt hans had given her... and we were off to a graduation party, but since nance and i are too cool to go swimming, we just socialized a bit... with a few ppl and with eachother. than katy from Idaho came over and i met her... she's so cute. she spent the night at nancy's house with us and we all snuck out and took a little walk byt the church... it was a pretty night at the perfect temp. than sunday came along and we dicthed church... not to be rude, but b/c we just didnt want to go. and nancy's mom got mad and told us we can't do anything... she kinda grounded us...both. haha, strange. so we got ready anyway...for our pretend plans to hang out down town with shawn... but since we were all grounded... we couldn't... so elese and katy went to Tim's house... elese and nancy's dad's and they totally ditched us... so it ended up those two hanging out with shawn downtown and nance and i at home all dressed and ready to go nowhere...but then we thought Hans! yea! there's hope afterall... we called Hans and asked him if he wanted to hang out. he said yea so we were happy. first nancy and i went to starbucks again and got some water and a coffee crumble cake. than we called Hans and began walking to meet him half way...so we met up with him and began walking to the pawn shop and on the way guess who called my cell phone?! nancy's mom... she was on her way home and asked where we were... she wanted to take us to a thrift store and than get something to eat. soo... we called Hans to hang out and when we do hang out it's for like 7 in a half minutes... what is this? sorry Hans. anyway, we went to the mall...again... and took pictures in the booth. than they took me home. i talked to joe online and than later on the phone for a bit. it was a good weekend. o yea.... and i ate a burger guys *low face*...i'm sorry world...srry animals... i'm a lowlife hypocritical poophead. i hate myself.
||[16 Jul 2004|01:30pm]
i am going to eat some chocolate right now.
you know what i like? i like it when i pwople instant message me out of no where. so how about it? faux charm
|i love today
||[13 Jul 2004|01:59pm]
You may be asked to help someone out -- and you'll undoubtedly respond in a gracious, wonderful way. And why not? It's nice to feel good about just being you.
my horoscope was so on today... i gave toomy a ride home and i was so happy because i never talk to tommy that much anymore or get the chance to hang out with him at all and for some reason i litterally jumped up and down when he asked for a ride home. i'm so lame, but i miss our old times.
So today after school i listened to Tommy's Atreyu cd... the new one and it's really good. and i let mike listen to my saosin cd, coheed and cambria, and at the drive-in cd. how great is that? i got to listen to music and hang out with two great looking guys at the same time. life is good. sad enough they both have girlfriends, but it's alright because... it just is. today was a really good day. i hope the rest of the week is that way... how about the rest of mu life... i love having good days..................
ps. Atreyu is playing at Soma on july 30th!! i want to go, i doubt i can... hi hopes guys!
||[12 Jul 2004|04:30pm]
|| blah blah
bold that which applies.
01. I have a cell phone.
02. I'm obsessed with new things.
03. I'm the youngest child. From my mom and dad.
04. I am a shopoholic.
05. I love my gauged earrings.
06. I love wearing a lot of black eyeliner. (not in the whole i'm so emo/hardcore/gothic way or anything)
07. I love Daquires.
08. I love the weekends.
09. I can't live without lipgloss.
10. I can't live without music.
11. I lived in Tahoe.
12. I spend money I have.
13. I'll be in college for over 4 years.
14. I love designer handbags (Coach, Burberry, Louis Vuitton).
15. I get annoyed easily.
16. I eventually want kids.
17. I love the Backsreet Boys.
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I'm addicted to Degrassi.
20. I am a person.
21. My first kiss was unexpected.
22. I start school on Jan 4th or 5th.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I hate girls who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. My dreams are bizarre.
27. I am bisexual.
28. I have way too many pairs of shoes.
29. I've seen Shes all That at least 50 times.
30. I dress how I feel that day.
31. I love Charmed.
32. Sometimes I cry for almost no reason.
33. I hate when people are ridiculously late.
34. I procrastinate.
35. Winter is my favorite season.
36. I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
37. I love to sleep.
38. I wish I was smarter.
39. I am the hottest bachelor [ seein how i am a man! ].
40. I have a lot drama.
41. No one knows my full story of my life.
42. I love my hair.
43. I sometimes fight with my parents.
44. I love the beach.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I'm excited for the future.
47. I can't control my emotions.
48. I can't wait till New Year's.
49. I love the show 'Rich Girls'.
50. I love my friends.
51. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
52. I can be very insecure sometimes.
53. I have had a broken bone.
54. I hate ignorant people.
55. I love my laptop.
56. I love guys that play in a band.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person (at times).
59. I love to dance.
60. I love to sing.
61. I hate cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous very easily. Boys and friends.
63. I like to play video games.
64. I love John Mayer.
65. I hate when I see animals/people getting hurt/abused.
66. I'm a vegetarian/vegan/don't eat beef.
67. I don't like to study for tests.
68. I love playdoh.
69. I am too forgiving.
70. I have a good sense of direction.
71. I love high school.
72. I have a talent of sweet talking my way out of things.
73. I don't drink enough to get drunk.
74. I love kisses on the forehead.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I don't sew.
77. I am not addicted to drugs.
78. I love the Olsen twins.
79. I'm gonna try out for the softball team.
80. I become stressed easily.
81. I hate liars.
82. I like comfy sweatpants.
83. Bam Margera is AWESOME.
84. I love the smell of fresh laundry.
85. I love my family.
86. I don't mind getting shots.
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
89. I hate the feeling of failure.
90. I am still a virgin.
91. I would love to have my own fashion line.
92. I can be quite selfish.
93. I still act like a little kid sometimes.
94. Above all, I despise dishonesty.
95. I can stay on the computer forever.
96. I love music.
97. I wish I were more motivated when it comes to school.
98. I love getting stuff in the mail.
99. I have problems letting go of people.
100. I hate the feeling of being alone.